Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Just Stick With Me!

So, I'm aware I don't have quite a following yet, but I just wanted to let those of you who do stop by often know that I've got great news!

I've been very unhappy with my current work situation for quite some time and hubby and I have been praying and talking for months about what our next step should be, in particular with my career.

Well, God has opened a door for a new opportunity for me that will allow me to be home much more frequently, (like I'll only be working two days a week now) and I am so thankful! This will give me the opportunity to be the wife I've always wanted to be, and more time to follow my passions with crafts, cooking and photography.

He truly does answer prayers! Not always in the way we imagine, but in this case, in a way that is better than I ever could have expected. So, just hang in there with me, because I'm hoping that this new opportunity will also give me more time to focus on my blog, which is something I've wanted to be able to do for over four years now, ever since I started my first one.

If you think of us often, we'd appreciate all of the prayers we can get throughout this transition and are so grateful for your support! Thanks for being patient with me! I can't wait to have the time to share our life and projects with you more frequently!!

No comments:

Post a Comment